Thursday, October 14, 2010

This guy next to me clearly doesn't know the words to Take Me Out to the Ball Game


From the Wait 'til this Year Humor Vault


CHICAGO--This douchebag next to me obviously doesn't know the words to "Take Me Out to the Ball Game," so why is he even bothering to pretend? "Buy me some phhh-nuhhh and graaaa-shhhh-eh?" Really? Just sit down, or at least shut up. Your selfish decision to belt out nonsense in order to feel like part of the crowd is really ruining the mojo. Freakin' Milli Vanilli over here wasn't at all prepared for the "one, two, three strikes your out," jumped in on "three" and then proceeded to shout "four" instead of moving on to the next line in the song. What an a**hole. Oh and now he's going to finish by singing "at the old baseball" instead of ball game? Are you kidding me? I wish someone would take this jerk out of the ball park.

1 comment: