Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shirtless fan admits after game that he was really f***ing cold

From the Wait 'til this Year Humor Vault


BETHLEHEM, Penn.--In an interview with Wait 'til this Year, Lehigh student and football fan Jake Mandrin admitted that while he "played it cool" at the school's final home game on Nov. 21 against Lafayette, going shirtless for the entire game did, in fact, make him really f***ing cold.

During the interview--which took place three days after the game--Mandrin's teeth chattered slightly and there appeared to be blood in his nipular regions.

"So ... cold ..." Mandrin said before he was provided a cup of hot tea.

"I thought it'd be cool to take off my shirt. You know, last game of the year, really go all out. And I just kept telling everyone, 'Dude, it's not that bad! I feel great! You guys should do it, too, it's so freeing!' But it wasn't freeing; it was just freezing."

Adding to Mandrin's self-inflicted woes on that cold November afternoon was the fact that the game went into overtime (Lehigh won 27-21).

"I couldn't believe it," Mandrin said. "Aloud, I was screaming and saying 'Bring it on!' and 'Is it warming up out here? It feels almost ... tropical.' But inside I was crying. I was so very, very cold. I kind of hate football now."

Mandrin, a junior, said he is considering transferring to Florida State, Arizona or UCLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment